Japan Group > About
A completely incredible life!
I've experienced three fires in my life and I was the first Japanese woman to take two dogs from Japan and drive the 8,500 km from Cairns to Perth in 9 days accompanied only by two dogs. I took all my household goods to Australia, but unfortunately had to make an emergency return to Japan only a week after settling. Having had savings of only a few tens of thousands of yen, I suddenly found myself as president of a company with over 4,000 VIP customers from around the world.
I paid around JPY400,000 to the local marriage agency because I wanted to live in Hawaii, but when I actually went there to find a spouse, I thought, "Perhaps I don't have to live in Hawaii!" So I'm now working hard on my fourth immigration to Australia.
Why am I so fixated on Australia?
The reason is my ex-husband, who is now my flatmate. In brief, he's a marriage swindler with a mental disorder. Once, he repeatedly hit a cage of newborn puppies with a nearby mop, laughing as he did so until the mop finally broke in two. I want to get away from this psychopath as soon as possible and take my dogs back to Australia, where I worked hard to live with them in an unfamiliar environment, and to once again travel across the continent with them.
I started this business last August because I love dogs and at first I just wanted to tole paint my dog. Afterward, however, because buying clothes for three dogs was expensive, I decided to make them myself. But I bought too much fabric, so I thought it would be nice to use the same fabric to make clothes for myself too, and that's how it started. And since I had experience in company management after my divorce, the ideas kept coming. It's only been a few months since I started my business, but I'm already receiving orders from many customers.
Thank you for reading to the end. From here I would like to talk about my incredible stories. Tell me which of the following topics you're interested in and I will tell you the story!
By the way, I know a lot about Australia so if you're traveling there, feel free to ask me anything. I love Australia so I will gladly tell you everything I know! And a lot of people, including my foreign friends, say talking with me cheers them up. It's probably because I've experienced a lot. If you need a pick-me-up, check out the topics below. No matter how difficult your situation, I'm sure they will help you feel positive.
- Entire fortune: JPY10,020
- Experienced three fires. What's more, on the 3rd Saturday of July.
- OD'd (attempted suicide) after a shocking comment from my former partner
- Donut incident
- Train incidents (at home and abroad) Ueno - Ueno
- Okurayama - Yokohama China Town - Shibuya - Kikuna
- Second Button
- Ambulance in Perth
- Mistook a flight departure time by 24 hours and wasted a JPY200,000 ticket...
- 72 hours of upheaval in Japan!
- The sudden disappearance of a Japanese flatmate in Perth...
- Mistook my own company's business sign
- Picked up my crutches and dashed from the hospital to the office with a sprain fracture!
- Somehow lost my grip at Shurijo in Okinawa...
- One day, my little fingers suddenly became shorter.
- Got out of the bath and was shocked to find the nails of my big toes were...
- I was about to take a bath when I found a spot-billed duck...
- Computer power (Computer not working!)
- Got the (foreign) president of a major company to teach me English pronunciation...
- Stepped on my pet ferret by accident and caused a fracture! Ended up paying JPY300,000 on treatment for my JPY20,000 ferret...
- Moved beyond the fence (Gold Coast)
- One unplanned day while visiting LA for sightseeing, I drove without a map from LA to Las Vegas just to get my nails done.
- Hit a wild kangaroo while crossing Australia! Car badly damaged in the middle of a desert!
- Meant to buy a lawn mower but got something else... Even the clerk was surprised by my poor English.
- The 39th-floor incident in Hawaii
- Washed my dog on a cold winter's day despite having no hot water for a few days, and then my dog...
- Sai Baba in San Francisco
- I get an idea every time I listen to One Last Time (by Ariana Grande). But when this song plays...
- Found a familiar face in the toilet of a company I used to work for...
- Became the president behind the scenes after only working part-time for three days!
I act swiftly and do what I say, but I think I'm pretty clumsy.
But you only live once and I believe things work out no matter what happens if you're positive. And in the end, everyone goes to heaven. If so, at the end of my life I want to die happy, thinking "Ah, life was fun!"